A Lisboner goes to the office of a well-known psychologist and says:
– Every time I'm in bed, I think someone is under the bed.
At that point, I'm going under the bed to see, and I think there's someone on the bed.
Down, up, down, up.
I'm going crazy doctor!
– Let me take care of you for two years – says the psychologist. Come three times a week, and I cure that problem.
– And how much am I going to pay for each session, doctor? – asks the Lisboner.
– 80 Euros per session – answers the psychologist
– Well, I'll think – concludes the guy.
After six months, they are on the street.
– So why didn't you show up at my office? – asks the psychologist.
– 80 euros per visit, three times a week, two years = 12,480
euros, it would be very expensive.
In addition, I spoke with an Alentejo who works on my farm and who cured me for 20 euros.
– Oh yes? How? – asks the psychologist.
The subject replies:
– For 20 euros he cut the foot of the bed… No one goes there anymore……